This Art of Seeing (AoS) Level 2 Workshop not only builds on the knowledge and the experiences realized in Level 1 Workshop but moves participants deeper into their own personal vision (and gives you wings to fly… forgive me Konrad, I couldn’t help it… See Konrad’s image below!)
In Level 2 of the Art of Seeing we move to a higher level.
- Focal point – What the heck am I supposed to look at? (this is a big issue for many!)
- Why are my images blurry? (Do I really need glasses???? or is the camera broken???)
- How an OK PHOTO can go to a WOW!
- Or when to hit the “delete” key – reworking something bad which will NEVER change the final impact!
- How to print BIG!
- The secrets of colour…
- When do I know I am in my creative brain?
- My silent “nik” love affair
- And the list goes on….
I know it is just a day-long workshop but why not have a full agenda – it is more fun.
Yours in creativity!
Helene Anne Fortin