Note: These Art of Seeing Workshops are experiential. That means that I will be very “creative” in their making based on participants’ immediate needs.
Within this fluidity, I will guide participants on two fronts:
a) the art of seeing and
b) the creation of the photograph.
In a safe and supportive environment, we will share how:
– to get better connected to what we love to do
– to understand the importance of stillness and listening within that process
– to explore the importance of colour (or lack thereof), and its impact on a great photograph
– to understand the link between your definition of “beauty” and your passion
– to take better photographs, ones that speak not only to you but to others, including focussing on how to capture the essence of a subject, be it a tree, puppydog, child…
– if time permits, explore the options of getting your artwork out to the world
– to realistically understand the stability of the artwork being created today, and how to
archivally protect the important photographs of your life
– to have an exciting day focussed on you and your creations!
– to build a community of like-minded individuals who love to create.
– to be fueled with excitement and to be (re-)inspired!
Helene Anne Fortin